Corruption is all around us, name a place, name a country. It is from ages. No goverenment could eradicate it. The nation’ money get converted into black which does not come in circulation for long time. Why not to legalise it in certain cases so as it can be taxed. Let the govt earn additional money from taxing corruption.
- The Big 4 Accounting Firm
- Keep People From Feeling Left Out
- CAT 2013: Planning your MBA exam calendar
- Don’t Let Your Colleague Claim All the Credit
- Work Comes First, Personal Brand Comes Second
- To Influence Others, Listen to Them
- What’s Ahead For 2013?
- How to produce and deliver a killer presentation.
- DEMYSTIFYING THE TAXILA LANGUAGE POLICY
- Taxila Women in Business
- Taxila Currency: A tool to enhance performance
- HOW CAN YOU BENEFIT FROM AN MBA?
- Difference between Taxila PGDM and others?
- Top 10 Movies Every MBA Should See