Corruption is all around us, name a place, name a country. It is from ages. No goverenment could eradicate it. The nation’ money get converted into black which does not come in circulation for long time. Why not to legalise it in certain cases so as it can be taxed. Let the govt earn additional money from taxing corruption.
- HOW TO SAY YOU ARE SORRY
- If You’re Not Outside Your Comfort Zone, You Won’t Learn Anything
- To Recover Faster from Rejection, Shift Your Mindset
- How to Give a Killer Presentation
- PGDM Class Conduct Guidelines for Faculty
- Perhaps the most important life skill is the ability and willingness to learn.
- You Can’t Understand China’s Slowdown Without Understanding Supply Chains
- 5 Tips for negotiating an entry -level Job offer:
- How to crack MBA Interviews
- How should a trainer handle rude participants in a training workshop?
- What is friendship
- Leading People When They Know More than You Do
- Why You Should Pursue Your Dream Even If Nobody Encourages You
- 10 Painful Facts About How IQ Affects Your Life
- Re-write your history