- vision 2050 start thinking!!!
- Brand Yourself
- How to make and deliver a killer presentation….
- The Big 4 Accounting Firm
- Keep People From Feeling Left Out
- CAT 2013: Planning your MBA exam calendar
- Don’t Let Your Colleague Claim All the Credit
- Work Comes First, Personal Brand Comes Second
- To Influence Others, Listen to Them
- What’s Ahead For 2013?
- How to produce and deliver a killer presentation.
- DEMYSTIFYING THE TAXILA LANGUAGE POLICY
- Taxila Women in Business
- Taxila Currency: A tool to enhance performance
- HOW CAN YOU BENEFIT FROM AN MBA?
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Leading healthcare provider Fortis on Monday said it has decided to bring all its healthcare businesses under one firm. The company also said that it will change its name to Fortis Healthcare Limited from Fortis Healthcare India. “In a meeting held today, the board of directors of Fortis Healthcare India has approved the acquisition of [...]
Corporate governance plays an important role to maximize the shareholder value and ensure the fairness in any business .But there are many businesses which come to an end because of failure of corporate governance. On the other hand, Family businesses have been setting a unique model that mixes the rules with flexibility. Whenever there is [...]
CHILD LABOUR – AN UNSOLVED ISSUE What is more tragic above that children have been sold by their parents due to poverty and he is not receiving any salary because already paid by company to their parents . “The boy said he had been working for four months without pay and would not allowed to [...]