- TATA NANO
- Business Ethics
- Gung Ho (cross cultural management)
- HOW TO HANDLE YOUR BOSS
- Analysing Balance Sheet !!!
- “Chak De India” is a Hindi film, directed by Shimit Amin starring Shahrukh Khan in lead. The movie begins with Kabir Khan (Shahrukh Khan) playing Hockey at the World Cup finals as the Indian team captain against Pakistan. The Indian team was lagging behind Pakistan and gets one penalty opportunity, which Kabir fails to score which leads to them losing the match. Not only that, Kabir is labelled as a traitor of the country who has been involved in match fixing. He leaves his hometown along with his mother and goes into exile, no one knows where he disappears off. Seven years later, Kabir returns with hopes to become the coach for the National Women’s Hockey team of India. He easily gets the position, as no one in the management even cared about their team anymore, as cricket was the only “true sport” of the country. Sixteen state champions come together to form a national team, but none of them had enough practice or zeal to win the tournament. They had been used to losing. A few disputes occur between the girls from different regions and languages until finally team spirit is ignited within them by Mr. Kabir Khan. They even have a boys vs. girls hockey match where girls nearly beat the boys, but acquire a greater reward, the “green light” to go onto the World Cup tournament. On the first match in World Cup Tournament, Australia beats India 7-0. But again it’s the coach who comes to rescue girls’ team with inspiring words about team spirit. The following matches with England, Spain, NewZealand, and South Africa, India is victorious. Then came tougher matches against Argentina, who plays rougher than what the Indian team is used to. South Korea is their next opponent which they use the strategy of Bindia Naik, the teams rebel. Their victory against South Korea takes them to the finals, where they once again face off against Australia. During the finals two of the players rival to get highest score, but Kabir once again preaches team spirit, and how they should play on the field. On the final match the team plays as suggested by the coach leading to a tie with Australia. With the shoot out, India misses the first two shots, while Australia scores both. Tension rises. India’s keeper manages to save all of the following Australian shots leading to India’s victory.
- vision 2050 start thinking!!!
- Brand Yourself
- How to make and deliver a killer presentation….
- The Big 4 Accounting Firm
- Keep People From Feeling Left Out
- CAT 2013: Planning your MBA exam calendar
- Don’t Let Your Colleague Claim All the Credit
Archive for the Category: Marketing
Selling is a queer profession!!! Unlike in other jobs where your output lies in your own resources & competence, it’s different in Sales… In sales the output of the sales person lies in his customers’ resources & competence!!! Yet, the Sales targets are all his … How unfair!!! Not unfair at all!!! & I have [...]